FRIENDS AND FAMILY NIGHT! - COME AND CHEER US ON!
Join the wonderful women of Island Hills Chorus, along with our quartets, Spellbound and Wildfire, as we perform our competition package at our dress rehearsal Annual Friends and Family Night!
Date and Time: Thursday, April 4th, 2013 at 7:30 PM.
Location: IBEW Hall, 370 Motor Pwky, Hauppauge, NY
Top Ten Reasons to Sing with Island Hills Chorus:
10. You haven't sung since high school and you miss it like crazy.
9. You love to sing along with the radio- you can be seen regularly rocking out in
your car while driving on the L.I.E.
8. You've always dreamt of being on Broadway.
7. You're tired of wasting your Thursday evenings watching reality TV shows.
6. You watch Glee on TV and realize you really are a drama queen.
5. You need time away from the demands of daily life.
4. You love singing with a dynamic, fun-loving director/performer.
3. You love learning how to be a better singer.
2. You want to perform on stage with the “Most Improved” chorus in Region 15 in
front of thousands of screaming fans!
And the #1 Reason to Sing with Island Hills Chorus:
to be around!
Please contact us to sing at your next special event!
May 19, 2013
Meet the Chorus
Come to the About Us section to meet the director, and find out what we're all about!
Want to sing with a bunch of fabulous women? Want to learn amazing, classic songs? Come to the Join Us section to find out how you can get involved.
Come to the photo gallery to see our pictures from Sweet Adelines International Day! We celebrated with the Long Island choruses and had a great time!
What is Barbershop?
Find out about this fabulous artform and the organization of women barbershoppers on our What is Barbershop page.
Support Your Chorus
Find out how you can help support great music in your community!